Monday, February 14, 2011

Stop 'n' Go

So. . . I've adopted mothering duties for three additional kids for the next two weeks. (My sister and her husband own an H&R Block and I'm watching her kids while she works during the busy season.) Besides the three additional kids, which really are sweet kids, I'm also dealing with an ultra-fussy, ultra-clingy baby of my own. I think that being around the other kids overwhelms him, but whatever the cause, today the only time I could get more than a foot away from him without him screaming was when he was napping. Anyway, I may work on my blog challenge during my two weeks in Missouri, but I doubt it will be consistent. And I may not touch it at all. :)

2 comments:

  1. I have so enjoyed what you've posted so far. Have fun with your sister- what a great blessing you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teething maybe?? My babies have been more fussy and clingy while teething.

    ReplyDelete