Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 9...A Day Late: Kudos to Me

iTunes is funky. Have you ever noticed that? Sometimes it'll up and lose some of your files. At least, it lost many of mine. A couple of years ago. So I haven't updated my iPod for that length of time because I didn't want to lose the music I had on the iPod that was no longer on iTunes.

I actually have been working on this over the last couple of weeks; I deleted all the files from iTunes so I could start over ripping music from my cds. But I have this challenge, in anticipation of Day 15, to thank for making me actually do it so I could update my iPod.

It's not a big thing, I know (though it did take me a few days), but I've been procrastinating it for it so long that I am happy to say that I have updated my iTunes and iPod, and now I have all my music available to me in not one, but two places. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment