Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 10: My Music

So I'm supposed to list "songs [I] listen to when [I'm] bored, happy, sad, mad, etc." But I don't really listen to songs in those moods, at least not specifically. I think of my music in other categories.

For instance, if I'm trying to use music to put me to sleep, my first choice is usually Joyspring (both the first and second albums) by Kurt Bestor. And The Moody Blues provide perfect music for Saturday mornings. On Sundays I prefer to listen to religious-themed music. For driving, especially when I'm trying to stay awake, I like Disney songs and others I can really sing along with.

The rest of the time I guess it just depends on what I feel like listening to, but I have to say that Fleetwood Mac (any of their albums, but Tusk especially) and Messenger by Edwin McCain are some of my favorites and, therefore, music I listen to most often.

No comments:

Post a Comment