Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 12: Blogging

I think that I first learned about blogging when my sister began her blog, but I first began a blog as an assignment for a photography class; we were to post photographs on our blogs for display during class. That pretty much summed up my blogging for several years.

But I always enjoy reading my sister's blog. She's so witty and I'm able to feel connected to her family through reading about their latest exploits. And so, after I had my own baby and was no longer working, I revamped my blogging skills so that, hopefully, friends and family can feel connected to what's going on in my life.

1 comment:

  1. I do feel connected to you! I love that you are blogging - I feel like we are together even though it is impossible right now.

    ReplyDelete