Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 26: Friends

The actual topic for Day 26 is "What do you think about your friends?" Seriously, who thought that up? I mean, if someone thinks not nice things about her friends, she isn't likely to post it on a blog that anyone, including said friends, can read! And then, there's the other hand, which indicates that if someone has a friend, they like each other. That's the category I think I fall in. I think my friends are great...that's why they're my friends.

So to make this post a teensy bit more interesting, I thought I'd just list a few things that friends have done for me for which I am grateful.

~Providing hugs and shoulders to cry on
~Getting me out of the house
~Watching my kids
~Helping me identify weaknesses that I can then work to improve
~Calling me on the phone just to talk
~Being my role models
~Hanging out/Spending time with me
~Playing with my hair
~Laughing with me
~Throwing showers for me
~Helping me move
~Making gifts from the heart
~Opening my eyes to see the world in a different way
~Loving me

This is just a quick list that came to mind in a few minutes, in no particular order. I am grateful for the blessing of friends in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment