Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 1: A Photo and 15 Random Facts About Me


1. I read Anne of Green Gables (the whole series) on average once a year.
2. I can build a fire out of sticks. See a video here.
3. I have, on multiple occasions, cried because of a fear of raw meat. Both my mother and my husband can attest to this.
4. I carry fingernail clippers on my key chain. So does Joseph. We each did this before we knew each other.
5. I have never mown a lawn.
6. I like brewer's yeast on my popcorn, which I make on the stove.
7. I have memorized The Declaration of Independence, The Family: A Proclamation to the World, and The Living Christ. I can't necessarily recite them on demand any more, but I used to be able to. :)
8. I had laser eye surgery.
9. I was home schooled.
10. I designed my engagement/wedding ring.
11. I do appreciate other flavors, but vanilla is my favorite kind of ice cream.
12. I knew I was going to marry my husband the day after we officially started dating. I wrote it in my journal.
13. I've had over 50 roommates, counting mission companions. If you also count mission roommates, I've had over 70.
14. My sisters and I were all married in the same dress.
15. I have never been outside of the United States, but I have been to 25 states, nine of which I've lived in.
BONUS: I'm pregnant again!

3 comments:

  1. I love this post! I will always remember the brewer's yeast on popcorn. So many congratulations on your pregnancy, and I'm excited to see the rest of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! Pregnant again!! WOW!!! Congratulations! I love you :)

    ReplyDelete